Improved productivity is the fundamental driver of economic growth and prosperity in the long term. The key drivers of productivity growth are enterprise, investment, innovation, skills, infrastructure and competition. Our reports and analysis generally cover both Nottingham City and the wider Core City Area as this more accurately represents Nottingham's economic area.
About the local economy
- COVID-19's Local economic impact on Nottingham - an initial assessment
- Economic Development Spotlight
- Headline economic indicators bulletins
- Overview of the economy and labour market with regional and national comparisons
- Nottingham Core City area jobs report
- Business start ups and losses
- Gross Value Added - Nottingham economic output
- Unemployment update
- Unemployment in Nottingham split by ethnic group
- Benefits bulletins
- Labour Market Profiles
If you need any further information please contact the Policy and Research team.